1. I understand this application will be considered current for 90 days and that this application will become part of my record if
I am hired.
2. In consideration of any employment of me by your Company, I agree that my employment is at the will of the Company,
which means that the Company has the right to discharge me or lay me off at any time, with or without cause, and with or
without notice. It is expressly agreed and understood that this is the entire agreement between the Company and myself on
the subject of discharge, termination and/or layoff, and that this agreement may be changed only by an agreement in writing
signed by the President of the Company and addressed SPECIFICALLY to me.
3. I further recognize that if employed by the Company, I agree, in partial consideration of my employment, to file a demand for
arbitration to resolve any disputes arising from my employment, as required under Paragraph 9 below. I agree to file such
demand within six (6) months after the claim arises or within the applicable statutory limitations period(s) provided
by law, whichever occurs first.
4. I understand that any offer of employment made to me by the Company is contingent upon a favorable health evaluation
which may include a physical examination (including drug screening) by a doctor selected by the Company. I hereby agree
to complete a health evaluation form.
5. I have been given and read a separate Disclosure Notice and Authorization Regarding Consumer and Investigative Reports. I
hereby authorize an investigation of my education, employment, driving, criminal and credit histories, including related
statements contained in this application. Further, I authorize the Company to consult with, and receive and use information
from, all third parties with whom or which I have been associated concerning those histories and/or any other aspect of my
qualifications, or with any third parties who may have information bearing thereon. I hereby release all third parties who
provide information to the Company, with or without notice to me, from any and all liability for providing information
regarding my histories or qualifications to the Company or its agents. I hereby waive any and all notice(s) I would otherwise
be entitled to receive by law in connection with reference checks. I further authorize the Company to forward to, and release
the Company from all liability for forwarding, any other entity to which I may apply for employment, any information
concerning me and/or my histories or qualifications as the Company has at the time of my application for employment or
6. I will hold in strictest confidence and will not disclose directly or indirectly to any unauthorized persons, without the
Company's prior written permission, at any time during or subsequent to my employment, any knowledge not already
available to the public, respecting the inventions or respecting designs, methods, systems, improvements, trade secrets,
manufacturing techniques and processes, sales promotions and ideas, customer lists or other confidential matters of the
7. I understand that if I have a disability I must timely tell the Company in writing of my need for an accommodation within
182 days after I know or reasonably should know that an accommodation is needed. I further understand failure to do so will
prevent me from alleging a violation of the accommodation requirements otherwise imposed by law.
8. I certify that all information submitted by me in this application is true, complete and correct and understand that if any such
information is found to be misrepresented, omitted or otherwise incorrect, it may result in discharge from employment.
9. ANY DISPUTE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ASPECT OF MY APPLICATION FOR
EMPLOYMENT, MY EMPLOYMENT OR ANY TERMINATION THEREOF (INCLUDING BY WAY OF
EXAMPLE BUT NOT LIMITATION, DISPUTES CONCERNING ALLEGED CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS,
EMPLOYMENT DISCRIMINATION OF ANY KIND INCLUDING ON THE BASIS OF ANY PROTECTED
CATEGORY UNDER FEDERAL OR STATE LAW, RETALIATION, WRONGFUL DISCHARGE,
ENTITLEMENT TO OVERTIME PAY, SEXUAL HARASSMENT, BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
CONTRACT OR TORT), SHALL BE EXCLUSIVELY SUBJECT TO BINDING ARBITRATION BEFORE A
SINGLE ARBITRATOR UNDER THE NATIONAL RULES FOR THE RESOLUTION OF EMPLOYMENT
DISPUTES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION ("AAA") , provided all substantive rights and
remedies including any applicable damages provided under any pertinent statute(s) related to such claims, the right to
representation by counsel, a neutral arbitrator, a reasonable opportunity for discovery, a fair arbitral hearing, a written arb itral
award containing findings of facts and conclusions of law, and any other provision required by law, shall be available in the
AAA forum. The AAA’s administrative fee and the arbitrator’s fees and expenses shall be paid by the Company to the extent
required by the AAA rules applicable to non-negotiated employment contracts. Any decision of the Arbitrator shall be final
and binding as to both parties, and enforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing contained herein shall
prohibit me from filing any claims or charges with any appropriate governmental agency. I UNDERSTAND THAT MY
AGREEMENT HEREIN CONSTITUTES A WAIVER OF MY RIGHT TO ADJUDICATE CLAIMS AGAINST
THE COMPANY AT TRIAL, IN COURT AND BEFORE A JURY, AND THAT I AM OPTING INSTEAD TO
ARBITRATE ANY SUCH CLAIMS.
10. In the event that one or more provisions of this application are declared void, the balance of the provisions shall remain in
force. Michigan law shall govern this application and, if hired, the terms of my employment.
11. If I become employed with the Company, I agree to abide by its policies and procedures as may be amended from time to
time. Further, I agree to execute other agreements required by the Company, consistent with the Company’s business